At the risk of being found guilty without trial by the Joe Biden government, which (presumably) includes the FBI and DOJ as an extension of the DNC, I am writing to explain out the facts about the Mar-a-Lago raid. I think right must always trump bad and we shall all be judged after death.
I love the news because I always learn something new. In August, during the illegal Mar-a-Lago raid, I learnt numerous things.
Last month's news cycle taught me that an outgoing president (45) has little time to go. Some believe 4 to 6 hours are needed.
The mansion is cleaned and prepared for the incoming president as he and his wife attend galas and parties to welcome them to town and their new office/home.
I discovered that presidents rarely pack their own belongings. Some go mad, planning a presidential library before leaving office. Those "others" are the National Archives Records Administration and a National Trump Presidential Library, which the Trump family and fake news media ignore.
Merrick Garland of the DOJ and Christopher Wray of the FBI seem awful for several reasons.
1. On the day of Trump's departure, the GSA packed up the Oval Office on his behalf. They are seen bringing a few office boxes to Marine One behind Trump and Melania.
2. Like other presidents, Trump can declassify papers without review. He's the COO. The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978 established this, and anyone suggesting otherwise should be prosecuted by Joe Biden's "misinformation office."
3. If records were mistakenly moved from D.C. to Mar-a-Lago, the GSA is responsible, not Trump.
4. President Trump had a pleasant and productive relationship with the FBI and National Archives office earlier this year and fought to secure Trump's Florida-based data. The National Archives even sent him a thank-you note.
5. When Obama left office, he reportedly took 30 million pages of documents to Chicago. The National Archives demanded their return, and he refused.
The last point about Obama vs. Trump is the most disingenuous and fascinating.
First, the fake news media's lies to protect Obama. Consider…
Trump pointed out Obama's hypocrisy by mentioning 30 million documents, and bogus fact checkers declared him a liar. Trump is telling the truth, and the bogus fact checkers are professional (Joe Biden-style) liars.
Take this CNN excerpt, published at 3:47 PM EDT on Tue, Nov. 1, 2016:
“When most office workers leave a job, clearing out their desk involves a cardboard box and maybe a paper shredder. When the office worker is the President of the United States, it means military cargo planes, police-escorted tractor trailers – and getting nowhere near that shredder.”
Why would they require "military cargo planes" and "police-escorted tractor trailers" if Obama didn't have millions of pages of documents? Why would you need a military cargo plane to fly documents across D.C.?
And its title?
“White House starts moving Obama’s records to Chicago”
I'm no Barack Obama fan. I believe he was an illegitimate Kenyan-born U.S. president. This was verified by admissions from his relatives, including his brother and grandmother, and a birth certificate found by 3 Iowans on a mission to expose him at a Kenyan hospital.
I believe the president has the right to keep his (or her) personal documents until death, as long as the Secret Service protects them. Obama and Trump are affected.
The National Archives demanded Obama return the records from his Chicago home, but he didn't comply. That was 2017's news, and Trump didn't deploy the FBI and DOJ to Chicago.
see how contemptuous Democrats are of Republicans?
Compare Joe Biden to Donald Trump.
Americans can only take so much Democrat bullshit before exploding.
Fair play and right prevailing are important to patriotic Americans.
Biden, Wray, Garland, and the media must wake up. Patriots don't lie or gaslight. Our bull tolerance is about full.
Most Americans no longer believe Joe Biden was constitutionally elected president of the U.S. in 2020, I predict.
Joe Biden's speech about the "Battle for the Soul of the Nation" should have been delivered to a mirror rather than national television. Tony Fauci "is science." Joe Biden "fights"
The preceding is a summary of an article that originally appeared on INDEPENDENT SENTINEL.